Rise of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Naruto RPG, based few years after the creation of the villages.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Get Started
The Clouds Reigning  Startg Welcome to Rise of Shinobi, the site where Legends are born. If you're looking to register on Rise of Shinobi, or you already did, please go through these links to better understand our systems. If you still need help, feel free to make a topic on the Feedback board or you can private message a staff member.

Spotlight
The Clouds Reigning  Spotlight

The Clouds Reigning  Motmi The Clouds Reigning  Cotm

Latest topics
» Russianbare Mother Naturists Avi
The Clouds Reigning  EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 11:12 am by Guest

» Mallu Aunty Clips In 3gp Hq
The Clouds Reigning  EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 10:17 pm by Guest

» The Return Of Roger Dalton Older4me
The Clouds Reigning  EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 3:21 pm by Guest

» Monamour Full Movie Free Download
The Clouds Reigning  EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 2:01 pm by Guest

» ImTOO MP4 Video Converter 5.1.26.1127
The Clouds Reigning  EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 12:54 pm by Guest

The Clouds Reigning  EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 2:15 am by Guest

The Clouds Reigning  EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 2:14 am by Guest

» Mobile Phone Unlocking 2008
The Clouds Reigning  EmptyFri May 30, 2014 12:15 pm by Guest

» Hamster Free Zip Archiver 1.1.0.7
The Clouds Reigning  EmptyFri May 30, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

Top posters
Kaien Shiba
The Clouds Reigning  Vote_lcapThe Clouds Reigning  Voting_barThe Clouds Reigning  Vote_rcap 
Ian
The Clouds Reigning  Vote_lcapThe Clouds Reigning  Voting_barThe Clouds Reigning  Vote_rcap 
kidbushido
.Queen Amy.
Miku.
Claire Farron
Elendril
Mazilo Zealm
Kira
Hakudoshi
Affiliates

The Clouds Reigning  Nraffi10
The Clouds Reigning  Affili2

Our Button:
Contact one of the Administrators if you would like to affiliate. Please make sure that your forum has at least 50 members before requesting.

The Clouds Reigning

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cut

Cut

The Clouds Reigning  Empty
PostSubject: The Clouds Reigning    The Clouds Reigning  EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 10:54 am

After fleeing Kohona Cut had a new detestation. He had to go to the hidden in the sand village. He need a place to rest. Cut had just went rouged and didn't know if the Kazekage heard news about him. He did not know what will happen to him once he reached the gates. How ever the Akatsuki was ready for any thing.

Cut reached for his fitted cap adjusting it to the side, He had the top of his du rag showing. His du rag was tied in a tight knot. He's hoody's hood was over top of his fitted cap. His red dickey pants hung below his waist. Showing his black striped boxers. A leaf symbol was the buckle of his belt. Hanging out side his right back pocket was his left head band, witch was made up of a black bandanna with red clouds all over it. Around his right wraist was a golden big face watch, his left a golden bracelet. Around his neck was a heavy golden chain with a charm with the forth hokage face on it. His neck like the rest of his body covered with tattoos. Around his index was a ring scripted the kanji drawn from ancient Chinese and Japanese lore his ring have served in the past as representations of Gods, to help in concentration before battle and in protection from evil.

Cut soon arrived at the gates of wind country's village Sunagakure. All around him was sand and dirt, cactus everywhere he turned. He stopped for second and looked around. He was making sure he was not fallowed by away one. He then faced the gates of Sunagakure. "Dare I go in" he asked himself. He placed his right hand on his ceremonial Dragon blade as brown hazel eyes was fixed on the gates.
Back to top Go down
Corleone

Corleone

PostSubject: Re: The Clouds Reigning    The Clouds Reigning  EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 11:16 am

The Clouds Reigning  250px-Ermacrendercutout2 Corleone Hason, Specter of the Sand The Clouds Reigning  250px-Ermacrendercutout2
A large number of genin lay sprawled on the ground, several groaning from the pain. Standing over them was the large Kazekage and a even large half man half lion. Corleone had taken the day off to test some of the genin that werent on missions, he hated to see idle minds in his village. Those with nothing to do easily found mischief to get into, Corleone was not having that. "I think you went to far on them little brother," the lion spoke with his arms folded. Corleone didn't bother to look back at his summon, though the two often called themselves brothers due to the friends they both had. "The greatest lessons, always hurts," he said as he bent down and helped a genin that was struggling to stand. Corleone applauded bravery, unlike his peers this one genin was rising to his feet not willing to back down. "You have a strong heart little one, never lose that strength," he said as he turned away. Corleone was smiling, though it was impossible to tell by the mask he was wearing. It covered all of his face except his emerald green eyes, patting the boy on the head he turned to his brother, Ginnai the Lion Summon. "I think we are done for today, Ginnai, lets get a drink," he said as he began to walk off. "Ugh not anything from this village I hope, no offence but your village doesn't have the competence to make descent batch a sake," Ginnai said growling at the thought. Corleone laughed as he patted his Ginnai on the back, "Fine I know a place just outside the village we can go to. I am sure my advisers can handle the business in the village while we enjoy a day off."

The two walked the streets, both were greeted by just about everyone was they went. It ws easy to notice such large individuals especially with Corleone wearing his favorite red and black attire and the large humanoid lion who towered over even Corleone himself. The reached the gates and noticed that Ginnai had paused in his tracks, his arms still folded but looking straight ahead. Corleone followed the gaze and saw that there was an individual standing at the gates looking as if he was second guessing entering the village. Corleone was aware that the village security was lacking, but to let someone just stand there unattended was unacceptable, he would personally see that the guards he had here be punished accordingly. For now he would see to this himself ,"Careful Corleone, the smell of blood is on him," Ginnai said following not far behind. Corleone didn't respond but took heed of the words Ginnai had said,"Traveler, you seem lost. Is there some way we can help you," his tone was deep as usually practically matching the deep voice of the large humanoid lion beside him. He didn't state he was the Kazekage, he wanted to see if the man would know who he was on his first. Though most would think that knowing this was common knowledge and couldn't gather much info from it, Corleone was a thinker. Small details spoke volumes to him, something so simple would let him know exactly where the man might be from.
Back to top Go down
Cut

Cut

PostSubject: Re: The Clouds Reigning    The Clouds Reigning  EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 11:58 am

His long black dreads rested on his shoulders. The dreads was any thing but straight they was curled up. The Sun beamed down on his fore head. Cut lifted his right palm to shield his eyes from the blinding rays. It was hot today. Light reflected off his heavy a platinum chains and watches with embedded diamonds..He soon reached into the pockets of his pants and removed a clear plastic bag with a green substance in it. His hazel palms opened the bag. he brought it up to his nose and sniffed the wonderful fragrance. He soon pulled out pieces of bud. He pulled the green strands apart picking out the seeds tossing them one by one.He then broke the bud down on a small paper. Once again he reached into his pockets removing an cigar. His thumbs mashed together as he broken the cigar a part. He then sprinkled the bud on to the cigar. He lined up the pieces togather . He brought the cigar to his lips and his pink tongue licked the paper as he rolled it and sealed it together.his cigar was different from most. Inside was sealed a strange light green product. This product was knows as purple, it was plant that contained THC and cause you to get high. Cut placed the cigar into his lips and flicked his lighter. Smoke rushed angst his throat as he inhaled. The taste full of grapes filled his mouth. He pulled the cigar away. He opened his lips and smoke rushed out. He quickly in haled bring the smoke back into his mouth. His white eyes was blood shot red. His eyes hung low as if they was closed. But Cut's eyes was open. The smell of purple was strong in the air.

"Traveler, you seem lost. Is there some way we can help you."A voice spoke out to him. Cut's hazel eyes hidden by a red gloss looked up at the man. His eye lips was hanging low most people would think that his eyes was closed when in fact they was open. He looked at the man carefully examine him.H then looked at the large humanoid lion . Cut gave a friendly smile showing the diamonds around his teeth shinning brightly as he talked. "Actually you could where is your nearest tavern, I need a place to rest." His voice was so soft and kind. It was almost like he was hear less when it was the complete opposite. He was a very dangerous man with the voice of an angel. He slowly reached from the handle of his ceremonial blade. He did not know this man but wanted to stay on his guard just in case him of the large lion like creature attacked him. Who is this man and what is that creature he thought to himself.He pulled the blunt from his mouth and extend it towards the man. "Smoke" he offered. He kept his right hand on his sword's handle. He could not let his guard down for nothing , he had no friends nor did he have allies. Cut never took his eyes off the man nor his Human like lion. Where they here to guard the gates he wondered.
Back to top Go down
Corleone

Corleone

PostSubject: Re: The Clouds Reigning    The Clouds Reigning  EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 12:31 pm

The Clouds Reigning  250px-Ermacrendercutout2 Corleone Hason, Specter of the Sand The Clouds Reigning  250px-Ermacrendercutout2
The traveler didn't know who Corleone was, which meant several things. The most important being that he was not from any village he had ever visited and that was only one. The man had to be from Konoha. He had no cargo which meant he was not here to make trades with the village, he had no clothes or any other signs that he could be looking for a new residence, and there was no headband which showed he was a shinobi. Though the last one wasn't eliminated due to the fact it could be hidden else where on his body, not mention the obvious weapon the man carried. The traveler appeared be a young guy, close to his early twenties at the most, and the rather eccentric style of dress made him stand out more than he and Ginnai did. The young man offered Corleone what appeared to be a blunt, the smell only confirmed and as much he wanted to take he kindly declined. "No thanks, I intend to do some drinking doing both dont agree with me," Corleone said, his tone sounding kind despite the deep bass in it. "You wouldn't want to go to a tavern in this village," Ginnai said his eyes still on the traveler, not hiding in the least that he was suspicious of the man, "The sake in this place is horrible and the beds are....," Ginnai had begun to say before he was cut off. "Enough about the village Ginnai," Corleone said casting a serious glance at the lion. Ginnai growled at the look and quieted down as Corleone turn back to the traveler.

"We were just on our way to this little small town outside the village, they have some of the best sake in land. And I am sure they have some fine lodging that should cost you much money to stay the night," Corleone said his tone sounding more as if he was insisting rather than suggesting, " Nothing wrong with good company to pass the time right." Corleone's eyes stayed on the young man in front of him, his eyes said what his mouth would not as if saying "come with us and do not make a big deal of it." Not being one for threats, Corleone always let his eyes do the talking, people normally always caught his meaning just by taking a look at his expression he would make. The large lion behind him shared the same expression as he too looked at the young man, his expression as serious as it was when he first saw the man. "What do ya say," Corleone said plainly .
Back to top Go down
Cut

Cut

PostSubject: Re: The Clouds Reigning    The Clouds Reigning  EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 1:16 pm

He wonder if the man knew who he was. He guessed not by the way he acted. That was good Cut had to remain a low profile. The less he knew about Cut the better. Would it matter if he was a rouge not. Would it matter that he betrayed the leaf and was forming the new Akatsuki. Yes he would, he was the evil in the world. He was the reason for blood shed. Though the Akatsuki hadn't made their appearance to the great shinobi nations yet. They was believe to die with Pein and Madara Uchiha but now they will be reborn with Cut Ballad.He had plans for world domination. He was going to form the akatsuki in his own image. The bijuu played an importance to them but was not a part of Cut's plan for the akatsuki. At least not yet the bijuu was still children. A rouge or villain he still had morals.

He man refused his smoke. Cut shrug his shoulders as he pulled the blunt back into his lips. He pulled in smoke into him as he listen to the two go on about their village. Cut couldn't help that he was being suspected from the two but he couldn't say for sure they sound so friendly but as he learn the most friendly people are the snakes that will bite you when you turn your back. He had his reason for betraying the leaf. "I rather find a tavern where I can drink as well, I will only be staying the night here, I'm just a wandering map maker ." He wasn't sure if they would by his lie. "I'm mapping out the world, but first before I leave with you I think it's fair we introduce each other. I am Chiro Fumma" he said lying about his name. The man invited him to go into the village together. "Shall we then" He gave a smile not letting go of his sword handle.
Back to top Go down
Corleone

Corleone

PostSubject: Re: The Clouds Reigning    The Clouds Reigning  EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 1:54 pm

The traveler was lying, that was apparent. The fact he said he was a map maker traveling the land mapping out he saw, and carried no pack or back with maps confirmed this. A traveling well armed man, with no other knowledge who where he is, and to top it off he claims to be in a profession he obviously isnt. Corleone could see the expression on Ginnai's face that he was thinking the same thing. This one has a secret, and secrets from strangers are never a good thing in Corleone's book. However, Corleone would play along with this game this young man was trying to play.

"Ah Chiro Fumma, a pleasure to meet you. I am known as Corleone, I am i guess you can say a native to this area. I can show you some sights after we drink if you wish, Sunagakure as alot of beauty to behold," he said his eyes seeming more welcoming, "I hope your not a lightweight when it comes to the sake, me and Ginnai have a contest to see who can take the most shots. I dont know anyone who can beat this big guy," Corleone said jerking his thumb to Gennai. "Its because you humans have such weak stomach," Ginnai said as he turned to walk away, "I am tired of talking lets get moving, the sake is calling me." Corleone shook his head as he walked away as well stopping only to turn around and look back, "Chiro hurry up, least the best seat in the tavern gets taken." Corleone turned away and followed after Ginnai, "Its gonna be a hell of a night."
Back to top Go down
Cut

Cut

PostSubject: Re: The Clouds Reigning    The Clouds Reigning  EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 2:40 pm

The show no shinobi affiliation at all but yet one was humanoid lion. He couldn't had been some guy with a hairy birth defect. Cut had to be dealing with a shinobi but yet the man said he was an native of this village. He had to have some shinobi skills to be able to walk around with a summon. But cut could always be wrong.

He often didn't do this but Cut dropped his guard a bit letting go of the handle of his sword. He didn't think he was in harm's way at least not yet. He was careful not to take his eyes off the two men. that was the last thing he wanted to do. Foolish acts such as trust for a moment will get you killed. Cut was now a rouge. He was now a hate shinobi to all villages friends to none.

Cut nod his head as Corleone told him about the village and what him and Ginnai liked to do. The two men started to walk. Cut soon trailed be hide him. He could use a drink. The one thing he could do was enjoy himself while he did spend his one night in the village.

Something in the back of his head was calling him stupid. A map maker with no back pack that was not one of his best lies. He had to come up with another one just in case the man asked well where is your work. What could he say he had to think. Then the idea hit he would tell some what of the truth but cover it in a lie.
Back to top Go down
Corleone

Corleone

PostSubject: Re: The Clouds Reigning    The Clouds Reigning  EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 3:21 pm

The trio arrived to the tavern, a nice little spot in a small town that likely had the population of about 60 people. Few ever came this far and those that did were only passing through. The tavern was known for its trade which was why it was considered to have the best sake from all over the land. Corleone patted both of the men on the back as he walked off ahead of them, "Here we are men, you can smell the sake from here," he said as he walked into the tavern, the sounds of people greeting him could be heard even from outside. Ginnai looked at the young man who referred to himself as Chiro and gave a low growl, showing his obvious diislike of the man. He walked on inside the tavern, not once looking back at the man.

Upon entering the tavern Corleone was showered with love from the people. It made it obvious that he was obviously known as he walked over to a seat far the back. The barmaid approached with a several cups and a large pitcher of sake. "Some new stuff we just got from Ame," she said with a wink and walked off swaying her hips as he did so. Ginnai found himself a seat and promptly poured himself and Corleone's cup. "I dont know what you have going on in that little head of yours Corleone, but you should not be drinking with this boy. He is to guarded," Ginnai said taking a shot and slamming his cup, a little habit both he and Corleone developed. Corleone followed suit and took his drink, "Just trust me for once," he said as he slammed his cup down in the same fashion,"Now shush, here he comes." Corleone waved for the young man to enter and pour some sake in his cup,"Drink up Chiro," he said as he poured himself and Ginnai another cup as well. "To good company," he said raising his glass for a toast before downing the liquid.
Back to top Go down
Cut

Cut

PostSubject: Re: The Clouds Reigning    The Clouds Reigning  EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 4:05 pm

Cut soon fallowed the men towards the tavern. The tavern was full of people. The smell of liquor was fresh. Cut's watched as men's voice was screaming loudly as the argued about nothing. It was foolish how a few shots of sake made men act this way. Cut on the other hand could hold his sake. As the three of them was walking a large buff man rub ansgt's Cut should, The two bumped into each other. "Watch where you going runt" the man snared at Cut. "I'm sorry sir" Cut quickly said as he fallowed Corleone and Ginnai.The people in the seem to show Corleone much love. It seem he was well known with in the village.

Cut soon seated himself next to Corleone. He watched as Ginnai poured him and Corleone drinks. The two slammed it back. Cut hazel eyes looked at Ginnai.He could tell he didn't like him or trust him His lips moved showing the diamonds in his teeth "Before I came here I was rob by rouge ninja. He then reached down for the cup of sake Corleone poured him. Picking up the cup he lifted it up "to good company "he chanted, he then threw the sake back. The sake rushed down his throat. "Have you two heard of an organization called the Akatsuki. They attacked me a couple of days ago." He was lying he was never attacked, he himself was the Akatsuki. "I'm sure you don't want to hear about a myth that died with Pein and Madara Uchiha, now do you" He chuckled as he pour himself a drink. He threw the cup back, sake rushed down his throat. He then slammed his cup on the bar counter. "They say their a new heir to the group"
Back to top Go down
Corleone

Corleone

PostSubject: Re: The Clouds Reigning    The Clouds Reigning  EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 5:34 pm

Corleone and Ginnai both paused at the mention of the Akatsuki, the two of them both glanced at eachother before Ginnai refilled the cups. Corleone couldn't help but smile, it seemed that the man had realized that Corleone had caught on to him. That saved them all alot of time from the pointless questioning. "Akatsuki, huh, yea I heard of them. I even had the privilege to meet one of them in battle in my past. And if they were to return I wonder why tthey would bother to reveal themselves knowing they will be hunted," Corleone decided to play along but hint at the fact he got the original point of the statement. This man next to him was not a traveler, like Ginnai had suspected this man had blood on his hands. But whoever blood it was, wasn't his problem. So long as the blood didn't come from his village.

"Play this game if you want Corleone, but I will not," Ginnai said as he faced the young man,"We know you aren't a fucking map maker, and we know your not some traveler. Your armed like a man who is ready to engage in battle at any moment, and more importantly the smell of blood is on you." Ginnai had got ready to rise from his chair when Corleone caught the wrist of the large lion, Corleone's eyes and hands gave off a green glow as he locked eyes with the large lion,"You and your damn foul mood are ruining the taste of this sake, sit down and shut up." He and Ginnai had a deadlock as their eyes met as if the pressure of the two's gaze would crush anything between it. Finally Ginnai snatched his wrist away and walked out of the tavern, growling and swearing as he went. Corleone's hands and eyes returned to normal as he took another shot of the sake. "My apologies, my brother doesn't have much diplomacy. But he is correct." Corleone moved from his seat and found another one so that he sat directly across from this Chiro person.

"Lets skip the song and dance. Its likely your running from something that you did elsewhere, the fact you don't know me only explains that your from Konoha as that is the only place i have never set foot in my life. The man before is Corleone Hason, the Kazekage of Sunagakure," he paused only a moment so that his words could sink in before he could continue,"I am gonna assume you have some relationship with the Akatsuki, and by law I should kill you and return you to Konoha." Corleone refilled the cups of both men as he went on,"But I am not in the mood for any of that. You say your just passing through, then so be it. You can remain until the morning and enjoy Suna hospitality. However," he stopped as he took a hit of the sake and slammed the cub on the table as he normally did,"If you cause even the slightest bit of trouble, even if you fucking jay walk in our streets. I will end the rise of your group before it fully takes flight. Keep your men out of my village, and Suna will have no reason to hunt you down. Are we clear?" Corleone expression was now one of intimidation, he wanted the man to see the seriousness of the situation right now.
Back to top Go down
Cut

Cut

PostSubject: Re: The Clouds Reigning    The Clouds Reigning  EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:25 pm

The Akatsuki was hated by all ninja being criminals to all the the great nations. That was the past, the past was the past. Like a new day came a new leader. His goals,his dreams was different. He was not pein nor Madara, he was much different from them. His plans was not based on hate or greed but bettering the world or his world.

Cut reached for his cup taking another shot. He slammed the cup down the table. It sound as if the man and his hairy brother saw through his lies. He had no need for lies any more it seem they hand him figured out.He listen at what they had to say and waited to respond. "I have no need to bring any harm towards your village,I'm only hear for the night,we are clear you won't hunt us we will stay out your village." He gave a friendly smile as he poured another drink. "Corleone Hason, the Kazekage of Sunagakure. Let me re introduce my self I am MC Cut Ballad, Akatsuki Leader. We are not like the akatsuki you faced before. Raiding villages hunting bijuu, or children. We are much different We are a diplomatic group we want Justice served to those who wrong use.The Akatsuki is a family and we have no need or want with your village my man will stay clear of your village." he pulled his cup towards his lips and took a small drink. "I enjoyed the stay and the drinks was nice thank you Corleone " Cut pulled from his pocket a rolled blunt and placed it in his mouth then lite it up. He in haled the weed puffing smoke out around him.
Back to top Go down
Corleone

Corleone

PostSubject: Re: The Clouds Reigning    The Clouds Reigning  EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 5:06 am

Corleone's posture returned to a more relaxing nature as he stood from the table. "Excellent. Glad we understand eachother," he said as he took the blunt from Cut and took a few hits of his own. He gave a muffled cough as he passed it back and gave the man a nod,"Its true, criminals always have the best product," he said with a slight chuckle as he walked away from the table. 'Enjoy your stay in Sunagakure, Cut Ballad." With that Corleone headed out the bar, stopping only once to share a quick shot of sake with a group of people celebrating at another table near the front door. "Good day to you all," he said to the entire tavern as he exited the tavern.

Upon getting outside he found the Ginnai with a large jug of Sake, likely given to him by the tavern owner. "Still upset big guy," Corleone asked as he slapped his friend on the back making him spit out any sake he was drinking. Ginnai growled loudly a the gesture."Argh dammit Corleone, you made me spill it." Corleone only laughed and began to walk off, headed back toward his village. "Your just gonna leave that criminal here," Ginnai asked. "The man isn't a fool brother. He is alone in a village of people that could easily hunt him down. Only a fool would challenge an entire village alone with no back up, he is as I expected," Corleone responded. "And that is," Ginnai said eager hear this answer. "He is a traveler, looking for a home. I wouldn't doubt he knows where my godson in as well. Criminals tend to flock to eachother like geese in the winter," Corleone said plainly. "Then why not interrogate the man," Ginnai asked. "Its a human you thing brother, you wouldn't understand," Corleone said with a slight sound of amusement in his voice. Ginnai growled at the statement, a sign that he either agreed or didn't wish to take part in Corleone's games. Corleone could only laugh as the walked the hot desert path headed straight for Sunagakure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Clouds Reigning    The Clouds Reigning  Empty

Back to top Go down

The Clouds Reigning
Page 1 of 1