Rise of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Naruto RPG, based few years after the creation of the villages.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Get Started
Mastering the art of Kengenjutsu w.i.p Startg Welcome to Rise of Shinobi, the site where Legends are born. If you're looking to register on Rise of Shinobi, or you already did, please go through these links to better understand our systems. If you still need help, feel free to make a topic on the Feedback board or you can private message a staff member.

Spotlight
Mastering the art of Kengenjutsu w.i.p Spotlight

Mastering the art of Kengenjutsu w.i.p Motmi Mastering the art of Kengenjutsu w.i.p Cotm

Latest topics
» Russianbare Mother Naturists Avi
Mastering the art of Kengenjutsu w.i.p EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 11:12 am by Guest

» Mallu Aunty Clips In 3gp Hq
Mastering the art of Kengenjutsu w.i.p EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 10:17 pm by Guest

» The Return Of Roger Dalton Older4me
Mastering the art of Kengenjutsu w.i.p EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 3:21 pm by Guest

» Monamour Full Movie Free Download
Mastering the art of Kengenjutsu w.i.p EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 2:01 pm by Guest

» ImTOO MP4 Video Converter 5.1.26.1127
Mastering the art of Kengenjutsu w.i.p EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 12:54 pm by Guest

Mastering the art of Kengenjutsu w.i.p EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 2:15 am by Guest

Mastering the art of Kengenjutsu w.i.p EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 2:14 am by Guest

» Mobile Phone Unlocking 2008
Mastering the art of Kengenjutsu w.i.p EmptyFri May 30, 2014 12:15 pm by Guest

» Hamster Free Zip Archiver 1.1.0.7
Mastering the art of Kengenjutsu w.i.p EmptyFri May 30, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

Top posters
Kaien Shiba
Mastering the art of Kengenjutsu w.i.p Vote_lcapMastering the art of Kengenjutsu w.i.p Voting_barMastering the art of Kengenjutsu w.i.p Vote_rcap 
Ian
Mastering the art of Kengenjutsu w.i.p Vote_lcapMastering the art of Kengenjutsu w.i.p Voting_barMastering the art of Kengenjutsu w.i.p Vote_rcap 
kidbushido
.Queen Amy.
Miku.
Claire Farron
Elendril
Mazilo Zealm
Kira
Hakudoshi
Affiliates

Mastering the art of Kengenjutsu w.i.p Nraffi10
Mastering the art of Kengenjutsu w.i.p Affili2

Our Button:
Contact one of the Administrators if you would like to affiliate. Please make sure that your forum has at least 50 members before requesting.

Mastering the art of Kengenjutsu w.i.p

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Makai Kasai

Mastering the art of Kengenjutsu w.i.p Empty
PostSubject: Mastering the art of Kengenjutsu w.i.p   Mastering the art of Kengenjutsu w.i.p EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 1:53 pm

Tsukiyomi no ken:

Black cherry blossoms blew through the sandy air around Sunagakure. Appearing by a simple black cherry blossom shunshin was Makai Kasai appearing at one of the many training fields of Sunagakure. In the Jounin's hand was a single white scroll in the other hand a wooden bokken. Makai twirled the bokken and stabbed it into the sand unrolling his scroll holding his in line with his eyes. The scroll was filled with the details of a new Kengenjutsu style the Tsukuyomi no ken or the Sword of the Moon Reader a second style he had thought of and had yet to create but with his current life span being so low he deemed it necessary he learnt this new style along with a third style he had thought of the Akuma Ken no Jutsu or Nightmare Sword Technique two new styles of Kengenjutsu to surpass his Meimu-Kami no ken. Makai’s eyes moved over the details of his Tsukuyomi no Ken. He moved onto the first technique of his latest Kengenjutsu the Tsukuyomi no ken: Ichiban no Jutsu: Karasu no Mai or Sword of the Moon Reader: First Technique: Dance of the Crows. He had created the Tsukuyomi no Ken to use seven dances each dance getting stronger and stronger from the last. The Karasu no Mai was a C level technique the weakest of the dances seeing as it was only the first dance of the Tsukuyomi no Ken.
A swirl of sand appeared before Makai as a Suna Jounin appeared amongst the Suna shunshin. The Jounin was in his mid twenties with short spiked brown hair and brown eyes dressed in the standard jounin attire. He had his arms folded as he appeared in the sand shunshin. He stared at Makai and yawned. The Jounin had agreed to be Makai’s guinea pig for his latest Kengenjutsu style. Makai nodded at the Jounin as his training partner took a step back making some distance between the two.
Makai concentrated as he picked his bokken out of the sand and twirled it slightly before spreading his legs his right side facing the Jounin known as Takeshi. Makai breathed in sharply as he formed a half ram seal. He had created a number of theories for his new techniques being sure to detail each of them thoroughly for the younger generation so they may learn his techniques when he died. Makai channelled his chakra through the wooden bokken. Makai held the half ram seal with his left hand as he concentrated on his technique. Slowly his bokken began to dissolve into numerous crows followed by Makai’s own body. The mass of crows flocked to the sky consuming the blue sky turning it pitch black as the number of crows rapidly grew. The murder of crows descended from the skies dive bombing towards Takeshi. The crows spiralled through the air and flew around Takeshi blocking his view off. Takeshi looked up as Makai came descending down from the skies his bokken raised as he proceeded to swing it in a downward arc aiming strike him on the head. Takeshi pulled out a blunt kunai using it to block the incoming strike. Makai’s bokken struck the blunt kunai as the crows began to vanish from sight the Genjutsu being cancelled out. Makai landed on the ground and jumped back ignoring the pain forming in his chest.
Makai formed a half ram seal as he readied himself. Makai channelled his chakra through his bokken as he prepared himself for his next technique. The tall Jounin settled into his second stance, “, “Tsukuyomi no ken: Niban no Jutsu: Kuro Sakura no Mai (Sword of the Moon Reader: Second Technique: Dance of the Black Cherry Blossom)!” His bokken slowly began to dissolve into numerous black cherry blossoms. Makai concentrated his Gengan slowly activating his eyes turning purple with a dark pink circle inside the iris was light blue. Appearing around his iris was six dark blue tomoes connected by a red ring, connecting the tomoes to the iris was six black lines. The bokken fully dissolved as Makai’s hands began to dissolve as Makai encased Takeshi within his Kengenjutsu. The petals began to vanish, a Makai’s bokken slowly reformed along with his hands as the Kengenjutsu cancelled itself out. Makai’s Gengan slowly deactivated returning to his original eyes.
Makai panted softly as he formed a half rat seal once more. Makai channelled his chakra through his bokken as he readied himself into a second stance, the tip of his bokken aimed towards the ground. His chakra engulfed his blade a blue aurora around the wooden sword, “Tsukuyomi no ken: Niban no Jutsu: Kuro Sakura no Mai (Sword of the Moon Reader: Second Technique: Dance of the Black Cherry Blossom)!” Makai’s entire bokken slowly dissolved into numerous black sakura petals. The sakura petals spun around Makai wrapping around his form hiding it from view. Makai’s feet began to dissolve as the rest of his body followed. The black sakura petals spiralled into the air as training field vanished as a grassy field appeared around Takeshi. Black sakura trees rose up, all around Takeshi the petals falling from the trees covering the field. A gust of wind blew by as the petals floated through the air. As the petals were tossed up into the air Makai appeared amongst the petals dashing towards Takeshi. His sword as it side as he dashed in getting within range of Takeshi. Makai skidded across the ground spinning around gripping his bokken as it began to form from the sakura petals. He gripped it tightly and swung it around aiming directly for Takeshi’s chest. The Jounin gripped his blunted kunai using it to block the incoming Bokken. The two weapons collided with one another. Makai came to a stop as his bokken struggled against the kunai.
Makai released his grip and stepped back. He took a few more steps back leaving five metres distance between him and Takeshi. He twirled the bokken as he plunged it into the surrounding sand as the training field returned to normal. Makai looked up at Takeshi, “Would you...cough....mind creating...cough...a clone...cough?” spoke Makai as he reached up drawing his Magen blade. Takeshi nodded his head forming a crossed shape hand seal. In a puff of smoke appeared a Kage Bunshin a direct copy of Takeshi. Makai nodded his head and settled into a stance as the clone just stood there.
Makai formed a half rat seal as he channelled chakra through his Magen (Demonic Illusion). Makai’s blade slowly began to dissolve into millions of black sakura petals. The sakura petals spiralled around Makai as he began to dissolve into petals. The sand turned to grass as row after row of black sakura trees rose up from the ground all around the shadow clone as Makai’s chakra manipulated the clone’s chakra flow heading to its brain. A large gust of wind blew by as the black sakura petals floated through the air. As the petals blew into the air Makai appeared dashing towards the clone, his Magen appearing to be five foot in length. As Makai got within range he slashed at the clone. The clone took a step back only for it to go up in smoke as the blade extended by a foot cutting the clone in half. Smoke engulfed Makai as the black sakura petals vanished into thin air as Makai deactivated the Genjutsu.
Makai clutched his chest stabbing his sword into the ground using it for support as he began to cough struggling to breathe. Makai produced a silk cloth from his pocket and coughed into it coughing up blood staining his silk cloth. Makai struggled to his feet only to collapse against the sand gasping for air blood dripping down his chin. He wiped the blood away as he pulled out a small bottle of tablets from his pocket. He opened the lid and tossed a few into his mouth chewing them he swallowed. Makai inhaled sharply as he rested for a moment sitting in the sand. Takeshi stood opposite him staring at the Jounin. It wasn’t a secret that Makai was diseased with tuberculosis and that it originated from his eyes. Most of the Jounin that worked close with Makai had been informed of his eyes abilities and everything the last Kasai member knew about his own eyes. Makai slowly struggled to his feet as he started to calm down it would be best he didn’t active his Gengan during this training session.
Makai slowly climbed to his feet and readied himself into a third stance, “Alright Takeshi...cough...create a second...cough.....clone please...cough” spoke Makai once more coughing between sentences each time. Takeshi nodded and in a puff of smoke appeared another shadow clone. The clone walked away from Takeshi and stood across from Makai hands in its pockets. Makai nodded as he closed his eyes going deep into thought. He slowly opened his eyes bringing his scroll out once more as his eyes moved down to the third technique. His eyes narrowed as he read over what he had written the theory behind the third technique of his Tsukuyomi no Ken. The third technique Tsukuyomi no ken: Sanban no Jutsu: Kaji no Mai Sword of the Moon Reader: Third Technique: Dance of Fire.
Makai formed a half bird hand seal shutting his eyes. His hand hovered over his blade as he gathered his chakra. His chakra slowly moved from his body through his fingers into his Magen blade. His chakra swirled around his blade. Makai’s chakra manipulated the clones flow as his Genjutsu activated. Flames began to flicker around his Odachi as the blade was engulfed by flames the metal melting away leaving the handle. Makai’s left hand began to turn to ash slowly his entire left arm turning to ash. The Kasai’s body followed his arm as his entire being dissolved into a thick grey ash. The ash was blown into the air by a strong gust of wind. The sky was engulfed by burning red flames. Large pillars of fire erupted from the ground shooting up from the ground all around the clone. Flames began to engulf the surrounding terrain spreading rapidly. A wave of flames rose up before the clone like a might tidal wave. The large wave of fire came crashing down upon the clone. Emerging from the flames was Makai Kasai wind nature chakra coating his blade as he brought his sword down. His wind nature chakra increasing the length of his blade as it came down cutting straight through the blade and into the ground. The clone burst into smoke as the flames vanished the illusion vanishing alongside the clone. Makai steadied himself stabbing his sword into the sand using it for support once more. It seems he was underestimating his disease. Sweat was pouring down his face as he struggled to stay standing.

Back to top Go down

Mastering the art of Kengenjutsu w.i.p
Page 1 of 1