Rise of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Naruto RPG, based few years after the creation of the villages.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Get Started
A Day The Sun Won't Rise (OOC FIGHT: Roy Mustang vs Ikazuchi Kumori) Startg Welcome to Rise of Shinobi, the site where Legends are born. If you're looking to register on Rise of Shinobi, or you already did, please go through these links to better understand our systems. If you still need help, feel free to make a topic on the Feedback board or you can private message a staff member.

Spotlight
A Day The Sun Won't Rise (OOC FIGHT: Roy Mustang vs Ikazuchi Kumori) Spotlight

A Day The Sun Won't Rise (OOC FIGHT: Roy Mustang vs Ikazuchi Kumori) Motmi A Day The Sun Won't Rise (OOC FIGHT: Roy Mustang vs Ikazuchi Kumori) Cotm

Latest topics
» Russianbare Mother Naturists Avi
A Day The Sun Won't Rise (OOC FIGHT: Roy Mustang vs Ikazuchi Kumori) EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 11:12 am by Guest

» Mallu Aunty Clips In 3gp Hq
A Day The Sun Won't Rise (OOC FIGHT: Roy Mustang vs Ikazuchi Kumori) EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 10:17 pm by Guest

» The Return Of Roger Dalton Older4me
A Day The Sun Won't Rise (OOC FIGHT: Roy Mustang vs Ikazuchi Kumori) EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 3:21 pm by Guest

» Monamour Full Movie Free Download
A Day The Sun Won't Rise (OOC FIGHT: Roy Mustang vs Ikazuchi Kumori) EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 2:01 pm by Guest

» ImTOO MP4 Video Converter 5.1.26.1127
A Day The Sun Won't Rise (OOC FIGHT: Roy Mustang vs Ikazuchi Kumori) EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 12:54 pm by Guest

A Day The Sun Won't Rise (OOC FIGHT: Roy Mustang vs Ikazuchi Kumori) EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 2:15 am by Guest

A Day The Sun Won't Rise (OOC FIGHT: Roy Mustang vs Ikazuchi Kumori) EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 2:14 am by Guest

» Mobile Phone Unlocking 2008
A Day The Sun Won't Rise (OOC FIGHT: Roy Mustang vs Ikazuchi Kumori) EmptyFri May 30, 2014 12:15 pm by Guest

» Hamster Free Zip Archiver 1.1.0.7
A Day The Sun Won't Rise (OOC FIGHT: Roy Mustang vs Ikazuchi Kumori) EmptyFri May 30, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

Top posters
Kaien Shiba
A Day The Sun Won't Rise (OOC FIGHT: Roy Mustang vs Ikazuchi Kumori) Vote_lcapA Day The Sun Won't Rise (OOC FIGHT: Roy Mustang vs Ikazuchi Kumori) Voting_barA Day The Sun Won't Rise (OOC FIGHT: Roy Mustang vs Ikazuchi Kumori) Vote_rcap 
Ian
A Day The Sun Won't Rise (OOC FIGHT: Roy Mustang vs Ikazuchi Kumori) Vote_lcapA Day The Sun Won't Rise (OOC FIGHT: Roy Mustang vs Ikazuchi Kumori) Voting_barA Day The Sun Won't Rise (OOC FIGHT: Roy Mustang vs Ikazuchi Kumori) Vote_rcap 
kidbushido
.Queen Amy.
Miku.
Claire Farron
Elendril
Mazilo Zealm
Kira
Hakudoshi
Affiliates

A Day The Sun Won't Rise (OOC FIGHT: Roy Mustang vs Ikazuchi Kumori) Nraffi10
A Day The Sun Won't Rise (OOC FIGHT: Roy Mustang vs Ikazuchi Kumori) Affili2

Our Button:
Contact one of the Administrators if you would like to affiliate. Please make sure that your forum has at least 50 members before requesting.

A Day The Sun Won't Rise (OOC FIGHT: Roy Mustang vs Ikazuchi Kumori)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ikazuchi

Ikazuchi

A Day The Sun Won't Rise (OOC FIGHT: Roy Mustang vs Ikazuchi Kumori) Empty
PostSubject: A Day The Sun Won't Rise (OOC FIGHT: Roy Mustang vs Ikazuchi Kumori)   A Day The Sun Won't Rise (OOC FIGHT: Roy Mustang vs Ikazuchi Kumori) EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 11:18 am

This area of the Northern Provinces was a bit strange. It was not as far north as the sheer mountains that the area was known for, but it in fact was covered by a rather large bamboo forest, which was rumoured to house many magical creatures and a few strong ninja to boot. On this morning, as the giant sun rose over the cascading mountains all around him, our friend Ikazuchi Kumori sat atop one of the scarcely planted giant bonsai trees that ranged through this forest, one of the few other species found in this bowl of bamboo. This place was known for its many shrines and its mystical elements. We would certainly see both of those things today, as our friend Ikazuchi awaited his shift of duty. You see, a contracting company was building a large shrine, so they had hired Kiri to provide security. Ikazuchi had been drawn for the assignment, but his skills weren’t much needed, unless a rabid animal attacked the group, so for now he would let the other ninja guard while he got some time off. It was very nice out here, the sun seemingly an artist, painting red and yellows across the tall thickets of bamboo and careening landscape. The behemoth-sized mountains around them were casting jagged teeth of shadows down on the field of work. Ikazuchi leaned back and yawned loudly, his body shaking a bit as he did.

His blonde hair was as messy as always, his headband almost hidden amongst its unkempt features. He wore his genin gear under his older garments; it was a bit chilly this morning, so it was very fortunate that he did wear so many clothes. His white pants and white flak vest appeared brightly in the morning sun, along with his white jacket. The small ornament around his neck caught his eye for a moment and he looked down, a glint of light shot off towards the left. Rolling his head over the ninja saw something move off into the shadows of the brush and bamboo.

“Well, so much for a break I guess.” Ikazuchi said as he rolled off the branch, leaning to his right. His hands cough the thing as he fell, and using some of his more nifty athleticism he swung himself down to the ground. The floor of this forest was rather bare outside of the forest-grass, but it certainly was pretty. Without much thought, Ikazuchi walked along the beaten path; he had just lost what was left of his break...so he might as well start searching. His nose picked up something, it was rather strange, but he felt as though he could smell someone around him. As Ikazuchi walked he pulled a single kunai from his holster, tucking it in his right hand he began to scan the trees in front of him.

This went on for about five minutes, and before he knew it, Ikazuchi was rounding a corner, a good distance away from the cleared area the men were working in. A rustle behind him twisted the Genin around, his kunai let loose; it stuck into a tree a good 15 meters away.

“Maybe next time.”

Ikazuchi looked up, more scared than he should have been.
Back to top Go down
Roy Mustang

Roy Mustang

PostSubject: Re: A Day The Sun Won't Rise (OOC FIGHT: Roy Mustang vs Ikazuchi Kumori)   A Day The Sun Won't Rise (OOC FIGHT: Roy Mustang vs Ikazuchi Kumori) EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 11:37 am

Bamboo spourted every where. The large forest of bamboo covered the whole area. It's long skinny bamboo was tall enough to reach the coulds or it's would seem almost. The bamboo was thick.The sun beamed down towards the ground. It's rays was unkind as the heat was intense. The was wind was dead as their wasn't a breeze to cool down the heat. The clouds floated gently.

Roy had golden-blond hair long tied in a braid that hangs down to his shoulders. He parted his bangs in the middle so that they frame his face on either side as they fall and, in the center of the parting, he left a single strand of hair sticking up like an antenna. With his dark, piercing eyes and clean-shaven, babyfaced visage, the infamous Roy attracts a great deal of attention from admirers.A great fan of classy attire,Roy worn his uniform that consist of a long black overcoat and white formal-wear gloves.He worn blue slacks with a cerise down the middle His bangs sat on top of his head band The part exposed the suna symbol.Over his right eye was an range finder.

The Boy's body was in a full body puppet. he puppet's head is shape like a dragon, it's body is like a man. Wings sprout from it's back.The puppet has a very long tail with a blade attached to the end of it.Around the fingers are several knifes made for claws.The puppet size is about 5'11 feet high. On his should sat a puppet like bird. The The Bird is about the size of a full grown eagle. The one thing about the bird is it's very large tail. The tail is made up of very sharp metal as well is it's claws,beck and wings. His other Puppet looked just like Roy.

Roy's black eyes was locked on another genin's head. He glared at the back of his head.He quickly flickered be hide the boy as he throw after he threw kuni. He slung the puppet that looked jutsu like him in front of him. The bird took flight into the skies. His chakra strings leak from the amour as he controlled the puppets .The moment Roy appeared in the full body puppet be hide the boy. He swung his iron blade at the back of the boy's spine. His intent was to kill. The Bird's shadow cast on the boys head. Roy's duplicate stood right in front of the boy. A sneaky attack but stealth was the key.
Back to top Go down
Ikazuchi

Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: A Day The Sun Won't Rise (OOC FIGHT: Roy Mustang vs Ikazuchi Kumori)   A Day The Sun Won't Rise (OOC FIGHT: Roy Mustang vs Ikazuchi Kumori) EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:15 pm

A toothy grin awaited him. A boy, no older than him came across his back side at the release of his first kunai, staring down Ikazuchi. Ikazuchi was always quick pasted boy, and came across information easily. It wasn't hard to believe that he could smell this set up a mile away. The ninja swayed in front of him, but the boy did not move. As if time was standing still, Ikazuchi shifted his left foot around behind him, turning his body to the side without effort. The wind seemed to rush around the three as Ikazuchi picked up his left leg now and crushed it onto the frontward man’s chest, hoping to crack through the bone with ease.

As the attacking counter part let out his iron blade, Ikazuchi grabbed from his back his Sorakiri only taking hold of the hilt. Something like a second resort if his first attack didn't land. By releasing the previous charged chakra from the seal, Ikazuchi released it in the form of an outward explosion. Enough to send the iron blade in the other direction away from Ikazuchi. Taking a 3 foot vertical leap from his current position, he twisted his body mid-air as he unsheathed the blade. Releasing a crescent shape swing almost simultaneously with the explosion. While cutting the strings that still connected, he some what pushed himself back as his attack went on. Landing on the side of a bamboo tree as he awaited the response from his foe.

Debris from the explosion clouded his vision as he made gestures relatively common in the ninja world. The Gobi passed the Ikazuchi a great deal of traits. Unlike his basic one of sensory, Ikazuchi was common for being able to use his nose as a conduit for greater sensing ability. Much like the ability of the famed Inuzuka clan, this technique enhanced the nose’s sense of smell so that he can identify individuals off smell alone. Taught to direct chakra to his nose and to separate and identify multiple scents in the air, with the ability to track their trails, taking tabs on the foe and not takign his nose off the scent.

“It’s a good thing that I don’t want to fight.” He said with a big smile, rocking a little bit of the tree with his upward stance. The boy’s small eyes wandered for a moment, and he smirked. “You might though.”

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Roy Mustang

Roy Mustang

PostSubject: Re: A Day The Sun Won't Rise (OOC FIGHT: Roy Mustang vs Ikazuchi Kumori)   A Day The Sun Won't Rise (OOC FIGHT: Roy Mustang vs Ikazuchi Kumori) EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 1:11 pm

The boy turned around attempting to kick Roy. One of the wings of the Drac puppet leaning in front of Roy. The wing was hard and made up of metal. The wing acting as a shield protecting Roy from the kick. Before the boy hand a chance to move his leg Drac's tail quickly charged at the boy's knee. The tail was laced with a poison. The tail had enough force to rip right through the boy's Knee slicing .Roy in the full body puppet slashed his sword at the right check of the genins face, his sword was also laced with poison.

The bird puppet above him launched it's attack the moment the boy attempted to kick Roy. From it's beak erupted a shower of ten poison laced needles, the needles was locked on with the top of the boy's head being his target.His blonde hair would be rained on with these dangerous needles if he didn't do any thing.

The genin tired to reach for his swords, but the puppet Roy's duplicate reached for the genin's wrist of the arm he used to rgab for it's hilt, with no time to waste as he reached for the wrist the moment his arm moved to grab the sword . As he grabbed for the boy's wrist flames busted from the hand he used to grab at the boy's wrist. The flames rushed like a flame thrower and could burn the boy's wrist and hand to a crisp before he could succeed into drawing his weapon. Roy's duplicate attack the boys wrist to prevent him from grabbing the blade and launching an attack with it.

Roy had position all his puppets in the right spot. They surround the boy from the air and the back and front of him. It would be nearly impossible for him to last to long with their positioning. The boy would have to contain some skill to be able to doge all three puppets.The boy said nothing he was going to attack in silence.

Back to top Go down
Ikazuchi

Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: A Day The Sun Won't Rise (OOC FIGHT: Roy Mustang vs Ikazuchi Kumori)   A Day The Sun Won't Rise (OOC FIGHT: Roy Mustang vs Ikazuchi Kumori) EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 1:52 pm

I'm connecting my hit:
Spoiler:

My attack was aimed at your puppet which you:
Spoiler:

That would mean your first & third paragraph are voided. Because you thought I was trying to attack you. Your look alike puppet would also be rendered useless, since my attack hit.

I'm connecting my 2nd hit:
Spoiler:

The explosion would repel the barrage of needles you sent at me from the sky:
Spoiler:

, and would fatally wound you at close range. Your sword would also be blown just so you know.

I'm connecting my 3rd hit:
Spoiler:

That was me cutting your chakra string that leaked from your armor.

Which you said here:
Spoiler:

Ikazuchi knew in that moment that no man could kill him, no man could so much as harm him now. He had transcended their puppet abilities and reached a new plan of existence. Immense, nearly immeasurable pride welled up inside him, narcissism at its worse. He had no fears, had no reason to back away from anyone else. Spiting out a clump of lightning chakra from his mouth he sent it out at the boy. The boy was caught. The red lines that painted his body began to glow as he flexed the fingers of his right hand at the other man. Invisible power rippled around the man’s presence as deep gashes were to be rendered into the armored man’s flesh, as if blades had run across his skin unabated and unblocked. With impeccable speed that clearly outmatched the boy. The possessed Ikazuchi began to lift his left hand and stopped it level with the enemy’s chest. His smiled cruelly as a thick “X” was going to be rendered across the man’s chest. Laughing sickly he waited for the blood to spoil on the ground.

This man had no business here and was cursed the moment Ikazuchi recognized his presence. Ikazuchi’s face was placid, his heart cold. What had he turned into?

Spoiler:

My Gobi gives me Major Speed Boost: See Here

With you in your armor, and me at least at a A-Rank or B-Rank speed. Your about to die.
Back to top Go down
Roy Mustang

Roy Mustang

PostSubject: Re: A Day The Sun Won't Rise (OOC FIGHT: Roy Mustang vs Ikazuchi Kumori)   A Day The Sun Won't Rise (OOC FIGHT: Roy Mustang vs Ikazuchi Kumori) EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 2:00 pm

((one you should had said which puppet you kicked behide you at me, you never said who you attacked ))

[spoiler]Ikazuchi shifted his left foot around behind him, turning his body to the side without effort. The wind seemed to rush around the three as Ikazuchi picked up his left leg now and crushed it onto the frontward man’s chest, hoping to crack through the bone with ease.[/apoiler] you didn't say who you attacked so I assumed you attack me. When you said man I thought you was talking about. And my post are no voided

((also if that was the case while you was kicking at the puppet my blade would had hit your spine killing you from the first post meaning you would had never dodge it because you was too busy attaking the puppet in front of you))
Back to top Go down
Ikazuchi

Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: A Day The Sun Won't Rise (OOC FIGHT: Roy Mustang vs Ikazuchi Kumori)   A Day The Sun Won't Rise (OOC FIGHT: Roy Mustang vs Ikazuchi Kumori) EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 2:08 pm

((((That is were you are wrong. Because all of these events would have to happen first before your blade could even hit me:

Spoiler:

I attacked your puppet at the first sight of him:

Spoiler:

When I shifted my left leg behind me, I was building up momentum for a kick. Not turning around to face you.)))))
Back to top Go down
Roy Mustang

Roy Mustang

PostSubject: Re: A Day The Sun Won't Rise (OOC FIGHT: Roy Mustang vs Ikazuchi Kumori)   A Day The Sun Won't Rise (OOC FIGHT: Roy Mustang vs Ikazuchi Kumori) EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 2:17 pm

((you missed this part

Spoiler:

Which means you would had been along time ago because you attacked the puppet while I was attacking you
Back to top Go down
Ikazuchi

Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: A Day The Sun Won't Rise (OOC FIGHT: Roy Mustang vs Ikazuchi Kumori)   A Day The Sun Won't Rise (OOC FIGHT: Roy Mustang vs Ikazuchi Kumori) EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 2:22 pm

((((((I attacked the puppet as soon as it came into sight, you appeared behind and attacked me AFTER you sent the puppet look alike.

Also,

[23:16:38] Punani : you also didn't place body flicker in a jutsu spoiler, so that would also be voided
[23:19:16] Punani : I would have put it in a spoiler, because I even put the Act of Tree Climbing jutsu in a spoiler
[23:20:20] Punani : Rules say put every jutsu in a spoiler
[23:21:00] Punani : So you didn't body flicker behind me, you would have been running in your puppet armor
[23:21:16] Punani : giving me plenty of time to deal with your first puppet

So you wouldn't have body flickered. You would have been moving at a slow paste due to you being in heavy puppet armor. There is nothing in your characteristics about speed boost so your screwed.)))))))))
Back to top Go down
Roy Mustang

Roy Mustang

PostSubject: Re: A Day The Sun Won't Rise (OOC FIGHT: Roy Mustang vs Ikazuchi Kumori)   A Day The Sun Won't Rise (OOC FIGHT: Roy Mustang vs Ikazuchi Kumori) EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 2:26 pm

Spoiler:

Your sword the read your jutsu their no explosive attack in any of them thats gm
Back to top Go down
Ikazuchi

Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: A Day The Sun Won't Rise (OOC FIGHT: Roy Mustang vs Ikazuchi Kumori)   A Day The Sun Won't Rise (OOC FIGHT: Roy Mustang vs Ikazuchi Kumori) EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 2:31 pm

(((Did you not read it?

Spoiler:
)))
Back to top Go down
Roy Mustang

Roy Mustang

PostSubject: Re: A Day The Sun Won't Rise (OOC FIGHT: Roy Mustang vs Ikazuchi Kumori)   A Day The Sun Won't Rise (OOC FIGHT: Roy Mustang vs Ikazuchi Kumori) EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 2:40 pm

Spoiler:

You had a sword coming at your spine and you choose to attack a puppet in front of you your dead
Back to top Go down
Ikazuchi

Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: A Day The Sun Won't Rise (OOC FIGHT: Roy Mustang vs Ikazuchi Kumori)   A Day The Sun Won't Rise (OOC FIGHT: Roy Mustang vs Ikazuchi Kumori) EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 3:06 pm

((((

When you did this:
Spoiler:

I did this:
Spoiler:

When you did this:
Spoiler:

I did this:
Spoiler:

As you can see.....your sword didn't hit. If it did you would have called it in your second post, but you didn't. Because you knew your blade didn't hit.

))))

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Day The Sun Won't Rise (OOC FIGHT: Roy Mustang vs Ikazuchi Kumori)   A Day The Sun Won't Rise (OOC FIGHT: Roy Mustang vs Ikazuchi Kumori) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Day The Sun Won't Rise (OOC FIGHT: Roy Mustang vs Ikazuchi Kumori)
Page 1 of 1