Rise of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Naruto RPG, based few years after the creation of the villages.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Get Started
GOD ... And The Whispers ... [Kazekage ONLY] Startg Welcome to Rise of Shinobi, the site where Legends are born. If you're looking to register on Rise of Shinobi, or you already did, please go through these links to better understand our systems. If you still need help, feel free to make a topic on the Feedback board or you can private message a staff member.

Spotlight
GOD ... And The Whispers ... [Kazekage ONLY] Spotlight

GOD ... And The Whispers ... [Kazekage ONLY] Motmi GOD ... And The Whispers ... [Kazekage ONLY] Cotm

Latest topics
» Russianbare Mother Naturists Avi
GOD ... And The Whispers ... [Kazekage ONLY] EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 11:12 am by Guest

» Mallu Aunty Clips In 3gp Hq
GOD ... And The Whispers ... [Kazekage ONLY] EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 10:17 pm by Guest

» The Return Of Roger Dalton Older4me
GOD ... And The Whispers ... [Kazekage ONLY] EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 3:21 pm by Guest

» Monamour Full Movie Free Download
GOD ... And The Whispers ... [Kazekage ONLY] EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 2:01 pm by Guest

» ImTOO MP4 Video Converter 5.1.26.1127
GOD ... And The Whispers ... [Kazekage ONLY] EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 12:54 pm by Guest

GOD ... And The Whispers ... [Kazekage ONLY] EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 2:15 am by Guest

GOD ... And The Whispers ... [Kazekage ONLY] EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 2:14 am by Guest

» Mobile Phone Unlocking 2008
GOD ... And The Whispers ... [Kazekage ONLY] EmptyFri May 30, 2014 12:15 pm by Guest

» Hamster Free Zip Archiver 1.1.0.7
GOD ... And The Whispers ... [Kazekage ONLY] EmptyFri May 30, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

Top posters
Kaien Shiba
GOD ... And The Whispers ... [Kazekage ONLY] Vote_lcapGOD ... And The Whispers ... [Kazekage ONLY] Voting_barGOD ... And The Whispers ... [Kazekage ONLY] Vote_rcap 
Ian
GOD ... And The Whispers ... [Kazekage ONLY] Vote_lcapGOD ... And The Whispers ... [Kazekage ONLY] Voting_barGOD ... And The Whispers ... [Kazekage ONLY] Vote_rcap 
kidbushido
.Queen Amy.
Miku.
Claire Farron
Elendril
Mazilo Zealm
Kira
Hakudoshi
Affiliates

GOD ... And The Whispers ... [Kazekage ONLY] Nraffi10
GOD ... And The Whispers ... [Kazekage ONLY] Affili2

Our Button:
Contact one of the Administrators if you would like to affiliate. Please make sure that your forum has at least 50 members before requesting.

GOD ... And The Whispers ... [Kazekage ONLY]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Selah El Shaddai

GOD ... And The Whispers ... [Kazekage ONLY] Empty
PostSubject: GOD ... And The Whispers ... [Kazekage ONLY]   GOD ... And The Whispers ... [Kazekage ONLY] EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 8:23 am

It was hot as jiro walked slowly up the sandy streets, the site he was looking for was in his reach. He mumured Jashinic prayers under his tone as many people passed him, he had a 6 foot red blade on his back that kind of looked liked a spear. His mind was full of hate and knowledge which gave him a mad man look. The wind blew heavy as he reached the gate, standing with his robes on his bible in his hand he flashed stepped in the shadows untill he made it in. That seemed easy as jiro placed his mask and hoodie gving him the grim reaper look. Time passed and as he made it to the kazekages door, all that was heard from inside the room was thuds as the 2 anbu chuunins dropped from fear and power of the mask. He then open the door as killing intent raided the room, making the atmosphere very thick and hard to breath, thoughts of suicide is a common thought when in this presence...

"Kazekage... Are you the strongest... Would you be the perfect sacrifice for lord jashin... dark master... all loving mother of chaos...", Jiro said cold, deep demonic voice that would vibrate the chest when spoken, and since he had his robes one he was shrouded by demonic energy, power, and chakra could be sensed at powerful levels.

He stood there peering at the kazekage.
Back to top Go down
Corleone

Corleone

PostSubject: Re: GOD ... And The Whispers ... [Kazekage ONLY]   GOD ... And The Whispers ... [Kazekage ONLY] EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 8:58 am

GOD ... And The Whispers ... [Kazekage ONLY] 250px-Ermacrendercutout2 Corleone Hason, Specter of the Sand GOD ... And The Whispers ... [Kazekage ONLY] 250px-Ermacrendercutout2
Corleone sat at his desk, stacks of papers practicably seemed to cover every part of it. He was growing tired of all this work, but it needed to be done as such was the life of a leader. His chair was larger than most chairs, as he was infact larger than most men. His large body with would make it seem out of place for him to be in a office as he looked like he belonged somewhere on a battlefield. His black mask he normally wore was off revealing the cuts on his face and his messy black hair. He wore his typical red and black attire, the same clothes that ultimately appeared to be a symbol on the man itself. He rarely wore anything else but this as he wanted all to recognize his attire as ones only worn by a man of authority. In the room with him were to more people, both chuunin a young man and youung girl. They were the temporary assistants he had assign until he found more permanent people to handle the job. He hadn't picked these two because they were the best, in fact it was quite the opposite. They were some of the weaker chuunin, so Corleone took it upon himself to oversee their training and right now the lesson was following orders and getting work done in a timely manner. Needless to say they weren't exactly doing the best job as they were constantly making mistakes.

"Dammit boy! The papers go in that stack over there. And you girl, i have already checked these why havent they been filed yet," he yelled at them until he quieted down. He felt the presence of of someone coming toward his office, which was strange cause he had not scheduled any meetings today. His emerald green eyes watched the door as it creaked open and found it was a jounin from the village. He recalled the man's name, as he made it point to remember all of his people that were loyal to him. However, he never had any prolonged conversation with the man. The aura the man gave off was one that showed killing intent, so much so that the assistants were besides themselves with fear.

"Kazekage... Are you the strongest... Would you be the perfect sacrifice for lord jashin... dark master... all loving mother of chaos...", Jiro said in such a way that Corleone couldn't help but feel the threatening nature of the words. His emerald green eyes began to give off a glow that seemed like green chakra swirling in a whirlpool in his eyes. "You can tell your dark mother to shove it up her ass, not even the God of War himself could claim my life," Corleone said as he stood from his desk, his large body easily towering over the shinobi in front of him,"Your old enough to know who the fuck I am boy. If you truly worship this Jashin, then I will replace that worship with the fear of Corleone Hason." Corleone words seemed to boom in the room as his deep voice held the tone of a man who had looked death in the face, and smiled. His eyes meet with the eyes of Jiro, his eyes not showing respect but almost as if he was looking down on the shinobi in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Selah El Shaddai

PostSubject: Re: GOD ... And The Whispers ... [Kazekage ONLY]   GOD ... And The Whispers ... [Kazekage ONLY] EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 12:38 pm

It has been a couple of weeks now and jiro has only been killing outsiders, even jiro is humble when it comes to who he wants to kill. This man would be a great sacrifice for jashin but jiro wanted to save him till last,maybe in the next 100 years or so. He showed no respect for the man since he loves and adores jashine to the max but he did show some courage, still the killing intent emitting from the kazekage showed no effect on the jashinist, as he himself is the devil through jashin.

"You speak so weak against the faith... Anywho ... I need a sacrifce and its a sin not to produce one at times... outsiders are worthless, and theirs worthy sacrifices to serve the holy one... hehehehe eh.... and to forget i was sent here by your council..."color], he said in a cold tone before he said a prayer while holding the pendant of the clan symbol to his lips, he closed his eyes for a brief second before he opend them, this time with a calmer tone.
Back to top Go down
Corleone

Corleone

PostSubject: Re: GOD ... And The Whispers ... [Kazekage ONLY]   GOD ... And The Whispers ... [Kazekage ONLY] EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 1:06 pm

GOD ... And The Whispers ... [Kazekage ONLY] 250px-Ermacrendercutout2 Corleone Hason, Specter of the Sand GOD ... And The Whispers ... [Kazekage ONLY] 250px-Ermacrendercutout2
"You speak so weak against the faith... Anywho ... I need a sacrifce and its a sin not to produce one at times... outsiders are worthless, and theirs worthy sacrifices to serve the holy one... hehehehe eh.... and to forget i was sent here by your council...", was the response the man had given. Corleone simply stared at the man as if he were some form of an disease. This fool stood in the face of his leader and speaks of sacrificing him to same pathetic god. He was half tempted to slap some sense into this young man, but that would likely only add fuel to the fire.

"You will sacrifice no villager who lives within the borders of Sunagakure, tell your god that should you do I will person bring ruin to his loyal followers," Corleone tone was loud and clear, so much so that the chuunin in the room began to cower not from the Jashin any longer, but from Corleone himself,"Now, I just recalled that why you were suppose to come here. I hear that you and your....people.... wish to find residence within my borders. I will allow this but I will request that all your practices remain with the confines of the area that i grant to you. If I see it outside of that area I will see that it will all be put a stop too." Corleone walked back to his seat and sat down as he continued, "Now I here you want access to the hospital, I will have to ask why. Provided the type of activities your religion details, I am skeptical on allow such a thing." Corleone leaned back in his chair as he watched the man, eager to hear the reason.
Back to top Go down
Selah El Shaddai

PostSubject: Re: GOD ... And The Whispers ... [Kazekage ONLY]   GOD ... And The Whispers ... [Kazekage ONLY] EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 1:20 pm

It has seem the tides has changed, he removed his cloaked hood and took of his mas to show a man in his early 20s, even though he has nearly reach 200 he still looks youthful. He placedhis mask in his cloak along with his mutitude of light weapons. His stare was a very maniac type, one would think he is crazy. Jiro then walked up as the man sat back into his chair, he opened his bible and glanced through some pages,

"A small portion of the land to carry out my prartices is very generous... but allow the dark secrets of the jashin ways is only for the members in bond with the lord himself... The hospital was just for my own research to study the ninja of this village... strengths... weakness... Many things i could do in due time... kazekage..."color]. jiro said with a calmer tone, the kazekage was an angry man, jashin could of used him well but his heart isnt dark enough. He was thinking now he could carry own his sacrifices in the chosen area... Great.
Back to top Go down
Corleone

Corleone

PostSubject: Re: GOD ... And The Whispers ... [Kazekage ONLY]   GOD ... And The Whispers ... [Kazekage ONLY] EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 2:04 pm

This man had a plan, this much was obvious. Perhaps the man assumed Corleone a fool and thought he could talk his way into one of the most important places in the village. Sadly in this case he would be mistaken. "I have people who already study the villagers, keeping me aware of our strengths and weaknesses. Your assessment will not be needed," Corleone said as he motioned for the chuunin to get up. The chuunin quickly got up and went back to filing papers as Corleone went back to reading and signing them. "Unless there was something else you needed, you can see yourself out Jiro. I will have a mission for you a few days, i will have it sent to your home."

Corleone did not trust this man, due to the fact that he wanted to much from him. The man lacked any finesse or discretion when it came to even trying to get what he wanted. He was straight forward, which made it all the more easier to see through the man. He would keep an eye on this one, Corleone was convinced the man wouldn't follow his order and kill his villagers. He would keep tabs on the man for a while until he was sure that he could be trusted. "Move faster you lazy bums, I want to finish this before the day is done so I can get me a drink."
Back to top Go down
Selah El Shaddai

PostSubject: Re: GOD ... And The Whispers ... [Kazekage ONLY]   GOD ... And The Whispers ... [Kazekage ONLY] EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 2:20 pm

lying was something jiro never did, he would come clean with any actions he has, this reson being so he could please lor jashin, it was a sin to lie and to be a priest, lying would get you into trouble and give the jashin bloodline a bad name. He then saw the chuunins getting to work helping the kazekage do his work, hmm humans, mortals really got to jiro because of their short life span, but indeed there was nothing to do in the village, even he would commit murder in this room if the kazekage didnt give him a mission [something to do with killing].

"Very well mortal... my case is closed...hehehe" , he said as a small laugh escaped his lips and a vein was visible over his forehead, he then turned around with a huge killing intent and walked to the door, the sacrifice hour is nigh. Whispering the prayers under his breath while holding the jashin symbol, he was entering the mood for a kill, with the last smirk he left the room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GOD ... And The Whispers ... [Kazekage ONLY]   GOD ... And The Whispers ... [Kazekage ONLY] Empty

Back to top Go down

GOD ... And The Whispers ... [Kazekage ONLY]
Page 1 of 1