Rise of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Naruto RPG, based few years after the creation of the villages.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Get Started
Chakra Reserves Guide Startg Welcome to Rise of Shinobi, the site where Legends are born. If you're looking to register on Rise of Shinobi, or you already did, please go through these links to better understand our systems. If you still need help, feel free to make a topic on the Feedback board or you can private message a staff member.

Spotlight
Chakra Reserves Guide Spotlight

Chakra Reserves Guide Motmi Chakra Reserves Guide Cotm

Latest topics
» Russianbare Mother Naturists Avi
Chakra Reserves Guide EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 11:12 am by Guest

» Mallu Aunty Clips In 3gp Hq
Chakra Reserves Guide EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 10:17 pm by Guest

» The Return Of Roger Dalton Older4me
Chakra Reserves Guide EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 3:21 pm by Guest

» Monamour Full Movie Free Download
Chakra Reserves Guide EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 2:01 pm by Guest

» ImTOO MP4 Video Converter 5.1.26.1127
Chakra Reserves Guide EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 12:54 pm by Guest

Chakra Reserves Guide EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 2:15 am by Guest

Chakra Reserves Guide EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 2:14 am by Guest

» Mobile Phone Unlocking 2008
Chakra Reserves Guide EmptyFri May 30, 2014 12:15 pm by Guest

» Hamster Free Zip Archiver 1.1.0.7
Chakra Reserves Guide EmptyFri May 30, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

Top posters
Kaien Shiba
Chakra Reserves Guide Vote_lcapChakra Reserves Guide Voting_barChakra Reserves Guide Vote_rcap 
Ian
Chakra Reserves Guide Vote_lcapChakra Reserves Guide Voting_barChakra Reserves Guide Vote_rcap 
kidbushido
.Queen Amy.
Miku.
Claire Farron
Elendril
Mazilo Zealm
Kira
Hakudoshi
Affiliates

Chakra Reserves Guide Nraffi10
Chakra Reserves Guide Affili2

Our Button:
Contact one of the Administrators if you would like to affiliate. Please make sure that your forum has at least 50 members before requesting.

Chakra Reserves Guide

Go down 
+6
Revy Izumi
Mr.Stealyourgirl
Seishin
Shinka
Miku.
Corleone
10 posters

Approved?
Yes
Chakra Reserves Guide Vote_lcap38%Chakra Reserves Guide Vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
No
Chakra Reserves Guide Vote_lcap62%Chakra Reserves Guide Vote_rcap
 62% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
Corleone

Corleone

Chakra Reserves Guide Empty
PostSubject: Chakra Reserves Guide   Chakra Reserves Guide EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:57 am

Chakra Reserves

There have been quite a number of people putting applications that state they have a abnormally high chakra reserve. Normally this is not a issue until we have mass numbers wanting the same thing. Because of this issue we have come up with a guide that not only dictates how much of an increase one gets, but also who will be allowed to have it.

How to obtain:
No one is allowed to have increase chakra reserves unless specifically allowed to by the Admins. Now before you go rushing and badgering our beloved Admins, makes sure your character as at least these following reason for having it.
  1. Your character is apart of a clan that grants such a thing. (Not all clans will be allowed this and most times the clan will be denied to have the special ability in the first place. Sorry no loopholes.)
  2. A weapon grants them this ability. [Its highly unlikely that it will be allowed, but its not completely impossible and the weapon will undoubtable be S-rank.]
  3. Jinchuuriki's will always have unnatural chakra levels being that they have a Bijuu in their bodies.
  4. Some are born with the naturally high chakra levels, though again it is as rare as not finding R. Kelly in the closest. These individuals are only approved by Ian/Kira. However as stated before, one shouldn't annoy our beloved Admins least you get banned or whatever punishment he sees fit to give you.

These are the only ways to obtain the chakra increase thus it is advised to learn how to use your chakra wisely instead of trying to find ways to make up for you inadequate uses to rp battle with throwing mass jutsu around. Below you will find the ranks and the increase number of jutsu they grant, study it well because once you over use your jutsu your down for the count peeps. Also there will be no stacking, meaning you won't get a sword that offers a special ability such as this and also be in a clan that does the same.

Genin
Here are the basic number a jutsu a genin may use. The dark red means the increased number should the character have increased chakra reserve.
  • E-Rank=16 [24]
  • D-Rank=8 [12]
  • C-Rank=4 [6]

Chuunin
  • E-rank=40 [56]
  • D-Rank=20 [28]
  • C-Rank=10 [14]
  • B-Rank=5 [7]

Jounin
  • E-Rank=96 [128]
  • D-Rank=48 [64]
  • C-Rank=24 [32]
  • B-Rank=12 [16]
  • A-Rank=6 [8]

Anbu/SSM/Sound 5(All Other Equivalent Groups) A-Ranked Versions
  • E-Rank=160 [192]
  • D-Rank=80 [96]
  • C-Rank=40 [48]
  • B-Rank=20 [24]
  • A-Rank=10 [12]
  • S-Rank=2 [3]

Anbu/SSM/Sound 5(All Other Equivalent Groups) S-Ranked Versions
  • E-Rank=160 [256]
  • D-Rank=112 [128]
  • C-Rank=56 [64]
  • B-Rank=28 [32]
  • A-Rank=14 [16]
  • S-Rank=3 [4]

Kage/Akatsuki
  • E-Rank=320 [352]
  • D-Rank=160 [176]
  • C-Rank=80 [88]
  • B-Rank=40 [44]
  • A-Rank=20 [22]
  • S-Rank=5 [6]

This is simply a general idea of how the system works. This ultimately serves the purpose to force characters to think outside the box rather than just throw mass jutsu the whole fight.

Back to top Go down
Miku.

Miku.

PostSubject: Re: Chakra Reserves Guide   Chakra Reserves Guide EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 10:01 am

Jounin should be able to perform more A-ranks and at least one S-rank.
Back to top Go down
Shinka

PostSubject: Re: Chakra Reserves Guide   Chakra Reserves Guide EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 10:10 am

This would place a limit where one is not needed and would certainly disrupt the feel of freedom the forum promotes.

A simple solution to this problem:

Count how many ninja currently have the enlarged chakra reserves, place a designated number allowed then simply BAN the speciality without good reason.

For example.

Bad: user has abnormally high chakra reserves because he was born like it.

Good: user had abnormally high chakra reserves due to the genetic make-up of his clan.

The reasons stated by the original posted would surpass as viable reasons but those too should be watched and monitored heavily to restrict the number of shinobi running around with enormous chakra levels.
Back to top Go down
Seishin

Seishin

PostSubject: Re: Chakra Reserves Guide   Chakra Reserves Guide EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 1:44 pm

I say its a good idea. There should be restrictions on chakra reserves, speed, and strength.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Stealyourgirl

PostSubject: Re: Chakra Reserves Guide   Chakra Reserves Guide EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 2:03 pm

It shouldn't be based on jutsu. Because some jutsu require much more chakra than other. For example some of kisame jutsu, they are B rank. But they require the average chakra of a couple of S ranks. Its why the 3rd Hokage marveled at the power that the 2nd had to summon water out of no where. People shouldn't be allowed to have massive amounts of chakra or massive amount of speed. This site is full of it as well. I noticed that this site has a variation of the flaws/extras system. *Which I created* I allowed Roxas to use them on naruto LD. Advanced chakra and Advanced speed should be counter by things such as, unable to use more than one element. Or no KKG, or if they have a kkg no elemental jutsu what so every. Or if super speed no ninjutsu. I mean it can go back and forth. But advanced chakra shouldn't be put on a scale. Some jutsu require way more chakra than others. Just throwing in my two cents, in the discussing. I really think that they should be a overhaul of the whole thing. Not just set up a single system for chakra which won't even be accurate to jutsu usage.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi

Revy Izumi

PostSubject: Re: Chakra Reserves Guide   Chakra Reserves Guide EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 10:23 pm

I agree with some of what bob is saying. The rank given to a jutsu is most likely because of how hard it is to learn, and the amount of control, as well as how dangerous to oneself it could be to use. 2 Jutsu of the same rank could easily use 2 different amounts of chakra, it all depends on what those 2 different jutsu's do.
Back to top Go down
Myst

PostSubject: Re: Chakra Reserves Guide   Chakra Reserves Guide EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 3:38 am

I propose creating a basic chakra system. It's obvious people will abuse this system of using high rank jutsu; so why not just add to the original jutsu template something like 'Chakra Cost?' You can just preset everything, and during battles for example; the chakra number goes down as jutsu are used; and once it reaches a low number like 0 or 10, the person can no longer use jutsu. Each jutsu can also be given its own value in chakra which the creator of the jutsu can assign; provided it's fair. Here's an example for what the template could look like:

Name: Fire Ball Jutsu
Range: Close~Mid
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Katon
Chakra: 30
Handsigns: 4
Description: User inhales oxygen before exhaling a large fireball at the target.

Then each rank can have different chakra pools. So for instance Genin could have 100 chakra, Chuunin 150, Jounin 200, etc. This would eliminate the arguments about "Oh, you can't use ten A ranks in a row!" This would also level the playing field for those Jinchuuriki who think that they can use an endless supply of jutsu; even though they only get a small boost. This could also even things out and stop people from using nuke jutsu without preparing before hand, and stop Genin from using like five fireball jutsu's even though the Canon clearly stated normal Genin shouldn't be able to use even one.

I apologize if I was being a bit blunt and rude, but I just thought I'd share something since people are hating the above idea.
Back to top Go down
Claire Farron

Claire Farron

PostSubject: Re: Chakra Reserves Guide   Chakra Reserves Guide EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 3:44 am

Question this is a splendid idea but i doubt i would use any chakra for the account im straight up kenjutsu and only like 15% of there jutsu take chakra so will this apply to when i just use ninjutsu with my weapons or all together
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi

Revy Izumi

PostSubject: Re: Chakra Reserves Guide   Chakra Reserves Guide EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 4:00 am

Seems like a bad idea to me, to much BS drama. Theres no need to implement a system like this, if someone is using far to many Jutsu, tell a staff about it, and they will talk to the person, and monit the thread further to see if they keep doing it. There is absolutely no reason we'd need to put this in. If anything it would just make the site repulsive and create unneeded drama.
Back to top Go down
Myst

PostSubject: Re: Chakra Reserves Guide   Chakra Reserves Guide EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 4:10 am

@ Revy; How? Every member would be on equal footing. All Genin would have the same chakra amount, all Jounin the same, etc. You wouldn't be able to noob your way through by saying you're "super duper special", and it would actually create less drama because people wouldn't have to needlessly report others for abuse of chakra. That would create way more drama than implementing a system that fixes itself. What I said was but an example; you don't have to use the exact amount; hell everyone could have 1000 chakra for all I care. I understand you don't like it, but saying it creates drama is barely a reason to not use something as simplistic as this. Not to mention this site just started, so making a few changes would barely effect anyone.

@ Claire; it's chakra after all. That means anything that uses chakra would work under this system. This topic is "Chakra Reserves Guide" after all, Kenjutsu and Taijutsu could use a different manner of measuring usage. Most people use chakra, I was just designing a system that would stop people from over-powering themselves. Again; this is strictly for chakra consuming jutsu. Using things like a Taijutsu combo punch or something wouldn't require a limit because it's basic fighting in the first place. Limiting normal combat would be a bit.. unfair.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Stealyourgirl

PostSubject: Re: Chakra Reserves Guide   Chakra Reserves Guide EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 7:20 am

Systems like this kill sites. Most people don't want to make it an energy based thing. I mean at what point do you start do an energy system in general. Every movement would start to be deducted because chakra is also physical energy. So in that aspect you would need a system for everything. Or if someone has fired 10 A rank jutsu in a row. Then you drop a OCC comment, um your character should have high fatigue now. There doesn't need to be a system like this, they are absolutely horrible.
Back to top Go down
Myst

PostSubject: Re: Chakra Reserves Guide   Chakra Reserves Guide EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 8:11 am

Weren't you the one that said certain jutsu require more chakra than others? What other way would you suggest making it even? Hell, you don't even have to use the numerical system; just a system that states approximately how much chakra you can expect from a certain technique. The numerical system was a bonus so people would be able to strategize how much chakra they were going to use in the battle base on Jutsu usage. If you noticed in both the anime and manga; no one uses more than three or four jutsu per battle besides the lead characters namely Naruto, Sasuke and Kakashi. In RP, people tend to use about twice as many jutsu, which is why I proposed the system to make it at least a little more realistic. And I'm also not asking that your chakra recharges every day or something; those systems are always broken. Just a simple number at the end of your post just like you'd do with jutsu to elaborate how much chakra you have remaining out of your total. So you use a fireball jutsu, reduces your chakra thirty, you'd just place 150/180 at the end of your post.

As for the 'Each motion requires chakra' thing; I wasn't asking for a fool-proof system. The chakra system was just meant to measure other people's jutsu usage so they don't over-do it. It would work a hell of a lot better than limiting the usage of certain ranked jutsu based on the same theory that not all jutsu require the same amount of chakra. I personally would rather be limited to a chakra pool than be unable to use a jutsu which requires like 1 hand seal and less chakra than water walking just because I used too many C rank jutsu that battle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chakra Reserves Guide   Chakra Reserves Guide EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 8:19 am

I don't think the chakra system should be put up due to how many great sites have been killed by it but uhh I like the idea with how much jutsu of each rank a ninja can do.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Stealyourgirl

PostSubject: Re: Chakra Reserves Guide   Chakra Reserves Guide EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 8:23 am

Myst wrote:
Weren't you the one that said certain jutsu require more chakra than others? What other way would you suggest making it even? Hell, you don't even have to use the numerical system; just a system that states approximately how much chakra you can expect from a certain technique. The numerical system was a bonus so people would be able to strategize how much chakra they were going to use in the battle base on Jutsu usage. If you noticed in both the anime and manga; no one uses more than three or four jutsu per battle besides the lead characters namely Naruto, Sasuke and Kakashi. In RP, people tend to use about twice as many jutsu, which is why I proposed the system to make it at least a little more realistic. And I'm also not asking that your chakra recharges every day or something; those systems are always broken. Just a simple number at the end of your post just like you'd do with jutsu to elaborate how much chakra you have remaining out of your total. So you use a fireball jutsu, reduces your chakra thirty, you'd just place 150/180 at the end of your post.

As for the 'Each motion requires chakra' thing; I wasn't asking for a fool-proof system. The chakra system was just meant to measure other people's jutsu usage so they don't over-do it. It would work a hell of a lot better than limiting the usage of certain ranked jutsu based on the same theory that not all jutsu require the same amount of chakra. I personally would rather be limited to a chakra pool than be unable to use a jutsu which requires like 1 hand seal and less chakra than water walking just because I used too many C rank jutsu that battle.

Yes its also how one uses the jutsu. If I use fireball jutsu but continue to hold it so its a stream of fire. It uses much more chakra than just a single blast. Which is my point everything should just be done IC. Monitor your opponents moves and how much of a jutsu they have used.

@17: Glad do see an old homie, its Bug Sage, aka Demon of the Mist.
Back to top Go down
Rizo

PostSubject: Re: Chakra Reserves Guide   Chakra Reserves Guide EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 8:27 am

Ok u guy's where just suppose to post did u agree or not and maybe say why u did not. But instead u all started a giant argument. If u read it as well he said this is a outlook. Not truly what every one would be able to do. And as for some jutsu taking more chakra this is a website we do not have time to be like this jutsu takes more chakra. If it is a B rank it takes what a B rank jutsu would take. Simple as that.
Back to top Go down
Myst

PostSubject: Re: Chakra Reserves Guide   Chakra Reserves Guide EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 8:38 am

I highly disagree with Rizo for various reason I'm too lazy to announce; but uh.. I wasn't arguing. I was simply giving this site an idea. This IS the feedback area after all. Only reason I posted it here is because the topic is "Chakra Reserves Guide," and I didn't want to start a whole 'nother topic for discussing the same thing. Either way, I realize that you can continue the jutsu for as long as you want, but then we could simply fix that by creating a sub-rule which entitles usage for a duration longer than 1 post costs an extra 50% of the chakra used in the activation. After all, just like in chemistry; activation requires much more energy than stability.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chakra Reserves Guide   Chakra Reserves Guide Empty

Back to top Go down

Chakra Reserves Guide
Page 1 of 1