Rise of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Naruto RPG, based few years after the creation of the villages.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Get Started
Mission Request Guide Startg Welcome to Rise of Shinobi, the site where Legends are born. If you're looking to register on Rise of Shinobi, or you already did, please go through these links to better understand our systems. If you still need help, feel free to make a topic on the Feedback board or you can private message a staff member.

Spotlight
Mission Request Guide Spotlight

Mission Request Guide Motmi Mission Request Guide Cotm

Latest topics
» Russianbare Mother Naturists Avi
Mission Request Guide EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 11:12 am by Guest

» Mallu Aunty Clips In 3gp Hq
Mission Request Guide EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 10:17 pm by Guest

» The Return Of Roger Dalton Older4me
Mission Request Guide EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 3:21 pm by Guest

» Monamour Full Movie Free Download
Mission Request Guide EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 2:01 pm by Guest

» ImTOO MP4 Video Converter 5.1.26.1127
Mission Request Guide EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 12:54 pm by Guest

Mission Request Guide EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 2:15 am by Guest

Mission Request Guide EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 2:14 am by Guest

» Mobile Phone Unlocking 2008
Mission Request Guide EmptyFri May 30, 2014 12:15 pm by Guest

» Hamster Free Zip Archiver 1.1.0.7
Mission Request Guide EmptyFri May 30, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

Top posters
Kaien Shiba
Mission Request Guide Vote_lcapMission Request Guide Voting_barMission Request Guide Vote_rcap 
Ian
Mission Request Guide Vote_lcapMission Request Guide Voting_barMission Request Guide Vote_rcap 
kidbushido
.Queen Amy.
Miku.
Claire Farron
Elendril
Mazilo Zealm
Kira
Hakudoshi
Affiliates

Mission Request Guide Nraffi10
Mission Request Guide Affili2

Our Button:
Contact one of the Administrators if you would like to affiliate. Please make sure that your forum has at least 50 members before requesting.

Mission Request Guide

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Corleone

Corleone

Mission Request Guide Empty
PostSubject: Mission Request Guide   Mission Request Guide EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 8:08 pm

Sunagkure Mission Guide
Mission Request Guide 621px-Kazekage_Residence
All Suna shinobi that wish to go on missions will be required to come and request it. If you have your own idea for a mission then provide a description if not then i will provide one for you. Here is a brief guide to the type of missions that you may have and the rank restrictions on the missions. Be sure to monitor the amount of missions you do as they will show me who in the village is actually doing work and who is just sitting on their ass.

Mission Rank Restrictions
  • D-Ranked Mission - Genin
  • C-Ranked Mission - Genin~Chuunin
  • B-Ranked Mission - Genin~Chuunin~Jounin
  • A-Ranked Mission - Chuunin~Jounin~Higher
  • S-Ranked Mission - Jounin~Higher

Red signifies that full team accompanies by a higher ranked is needed.
Green signifies that only a full team is required without a higher ranked shinobi being present.

Types of Missions
  • Covert ~ These missions require finesse, these will usually be partnered with Recon or Assassination types. The purpose is to handle the missions without causing a ruckus and making yourself known.
  • Assassination/Retrieval ~ These missions will usually revolve around killing a group and/or capturing someone and bringing them back.
  • Scout/Recon ~ As the name suggest these missions revolve around scouting areas and reporting this things back.
  • Delivery ~ These missions will always call for something being sent to another location, whether it be a letter or an entire group of people.

Word Count
D-Ranked - 250 words
C-ranked - 400 words Per member involved
B-ranked - 600 words per member involved
A-Ranked - 800 words per member involved
S-ranked - 1000 words per member involved

Corleone why are the training requirements so high?
The word count is high for two reasons.

The first is that if there are more than one person on a mission chances are there will be more than one post. So this makes it easier to complete the requirement just by simply rping as you normally would. Need an example? Go look at one of your old threads and count up the total number of words you had per post and i bet you that you end up with a high number. The missions are meant to keep you busy and give you something to do when your bored. So if the length scares then don't do a mission and do nothing.

Second, it shows me who is dedicated to the village. People who are doing missions show me that they are willing to put in the work to make their character better. I will make my decisions on who will be promoted based off these facts. Now don't expect favoritism or any of that BS. I am strict on who i feel deserves rank and who doesn't so work hard and know that I am watching you and very much aware of the work you are doing to keep your village active.

Back to top Go down
Corleone

Corleone

Mission Request Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Request Guide   Mission Request Guide EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 5:55 am

Updated.
Back to top Go down

Mission Request Guide
Page 1 of 1